Loading

MSI A6200-038US 16-Inch Laptop

Posted by Popular Gadget 2/24/2011






Popular Gadget | MSI A6200-038US 16-Inch Laptop | This is my first MSI laptop and I have to say that for the money and the quality of the laptop, it is doing a really good job and I am very impressed it! The two things that I can say that would needed to be done and said about it are the following: One - there is no bluetooth device built into the laptop, I tried installing the driver online and with the disk that came with the laptop and had no luck at all and I checked on forums and most were saying that there is not a bluetooth device built in the laptop, which is kind of a bummer but not much can be done about that unless you go buy the USB device to make it bluetooth.



        

















Two - when I got my laptop at electronic express, there was a lot of stuff loaded on the computer that was not really needed and with a 320GB HD, it only had 172GB HD in it with all the stuff on it, which is insane! so do a clean install and you will end up with a 297GB and be a lot happier with it too. Overall, I would have to say for people that are looking for a good laptop for a reasonable price, this is one that I would highly recommend to anyone and that you will not be disappoint (once you have it customized that is).


Technical Details
  • Core i3-330M 2.13 GHz 1066 MHz 3 MB Processor, Intel GMA HD, 4 GB DDR3 RAM , 320 GB SATA Hard Drive
  • Window 7 HP, 6 Cell Battery, 15.6-Inch 1366x768 LCD Panel, Webcam 1.3M
  • 3 USB port, Wireless 802.11 b/g/n, 4 IN 1 (SD/MMC/MS/XD), HDMI-out


Source :



0 comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Donation

Recent Posts

Popular Posts

Recent Comment

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner